Bella's Golden Pendant
Regular price $180.00
This piece came about and got its name quite by accident, even though its namesake was anything but. It's namesake is a very special quarter horse filly.
I've had the most of the stones on hand for years. The exquisite golden opalescent dichroic glass centerpiece was a gift. I thought the golden glow was quite fitting for the approaching autumn season and a palomino blonde beauty. This is one of a kind (OOAK) piece.
- Fine silver pendant features a leaf texture on the front, and a vintage oak leaf scroll and dot pattern on the back.
- Features a 15 x 10mm white and gold opalescent dichroic glass cabochon, a 5 x 7mm marquise shaped diamond white cz, and a 5mm round canary yellow cz
- Hangs from a double strand 18" gold leather necklace and closes with a handmade Sterling Silver "S" hook.
- Measures 1.5" long x 1" wide
- Hidden tube bale on back will accommodate up to a 3mm cord or chain.