Explore Your Mountain Bracelet
I had a lot of fun making this bracelet. I had an image in my mind, it just took a while to get there.
I carved the trees. I pushed and pulled and flattened and peaked the mountains, much as I imagine Mother Nature did eons ago. And I thought it looked pretty good, but not quite finished.
I then added a Moon. A Prehnite Moon. Prehnite is the stone of unconditional love. I felt this was the perfect stone for this bracelet because all my childhood exposure to the mountains was a gift from the unconditional love of my parents.
Still, there was something missing. Some of us never find that unconditional love, or sense of peace. We need to seek, to search, to EXPLORE, until we find that place, or person, or time that gives us that unconditional sense of love.
Never, ever stop exploring.
- Heavy 99.9% pure silver Mountain Bracelet weighs over 10 grams.
- Silver Mountain Range measures 2” long x 7/8” wide
- Features a 4mm Prehnite cabochon Moon
- Closure is a .999 Fine Silver pebble
- Saddle Tan colored leather bracelet is 7” long