Who doesn't love the nighttime sky and all sparkling splendor it brings every night? I know I do. My Dad and Grandfather were both amateur astronomers, watchers of the heavens. Some of my earliest memories were of Grandpa teaching me all the constellations. Although my stars aren't quite as aligned as the real thing, this is how I imagine Orion's steed orbiting the murky sky.
- Fine Silver Pendant measures 1.25" Long x 1" Wide
- Hangs from a 20" Sterling Silver Cable Chain
- Handmade Sterling Silver Hook and Eye closure
- Three one-point white cz's
- Due to the nature of the handmade process, no two pendants will be exactly alike