Sterling Silver Swirled Torque Collar
This piece is one of my favorites. My own personal one is my go-to statement piece to wear with my Little Black Dress, but it also looks amazing with a white shirt and jeans.
Torque, torq, or torc, however you spell it, these necklaces have been around since ancient times. Some have been dated as far back as the 8th century BC, but are perhaps best known from the Celtic and Viking cultures.
- Made of heavy 10 gauge Sterling Silver wire. It’s been hammered and forged into a shape that lays right at the hollow of your throat.
- Measures 16” and is designed to be worn open or closed. Keep in mind it is rigid and not flexible like a 16” chain.
- I’m happy to make a custom one for you if you a smaller or larger size. Reach out here
- Makes an excellent neckwire for pendants.*
Your torque will arrive beautifully packaged ready for giving in a recycled, reusable gift box with a WV mountain surprise.
* Pendant in photo 5 not included, but is available here.