Caring For Your Silver Jewelry
- Wash with diluted, mild dishwashing liquid.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- Dry with a lint free cloth.
- Store sterling silver in anti-tarnish tissue paper made for jewelry or seal in an airtight plastic bag.
- Silver jewelry can be immersed in water for cleaning if there are no soft gemstones, pearls, crystals or silk thread in the piece.
- Avoid any chemicals, including perfume, hairspray, deodorant or body lotion.
- Store your fine silver jewelry carefully so it needs less cleaning and doesn't get scratched.
- Wear your silver often! The color f fine silver actually becomes richer and more beautiful the more it is worn.
Want A FREE Jewelry Care Guide?